Sunday, December 6, 2009

The never ending

So, lets see. Where do I start from?


Life has been pretty much boring lately, but I know it'll be better from tomorrow onwards, because Ling will be back from Singapore!


Someone new will be coming to the clinic, and replace me, and I can stop work as soon as the new girl is familiar with the surrounding and workload and yadi yada.


I'm not a big fan of PC Fair, because I know nothing about comps and technology and whatnot.


My younger bro wanted to get a monitor for himself and we went there..blaahhh blahhh blahhh.. The rest need no explanation. Not like you'd care to know what I did the whole day, right?  :)


Its already December. 6th of December. 
Time flies. Its sooo freaking fast that its creepyy.


I know its a lil too late to talk about the year 2009, coz its not exactly the end of it. But, I just feel like I want to pen down how I feel.


2009. 
Up Down Up Down Up Down. Worse than roller coaster ride.
Thank God everything was fine before my 19th birthday. More than fine actually.
Shit I'm turning 20 next year.  


I hated each and every single second of final semester in college. But thanks to a few wonderful people I met in college, I made it through  =)


There were so many different types of people. Some control-freak, some nutcase people, some even think that they're so-cool-they-can-do-whatever-they-want. It annoys me.


My closest friend in college? Joanne Choo Jun Qi !   :)
Yes, we may not sit together all the time in classes, we may not hang out together all the time in college.. But when we're together, we have the time of our lives! 
We have crazy camwhore moments. We have maddddd webcam sessions. Its been, blissful :)
I love you Sui Za Bor~!


In less than 2 months, I will be facing a whole new environment. A foreign place. New people to met and befriend with. New rules to learn. New surroundings to adapt to. and most of learn, all the thing in the world, have to be done by myself. Gotta be more and more and more and moreeee independent. 


 Well, at least I have my camera to accompany me when I'm bored. I shall learn more techniques,  to capture more important moments in life.


2010, I'm ready.  =)

0 comments: