Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mixed

1. Sad cause sick. (This is like, the wrong-est time to fall sick ok!)


2. Happy cause already received two Christmas presents! :)   *Yay iPod touch   =DDDDDDDDDD


3. Happy yet Sad cause went shopping and got things I like :) but money is saying bye bye to me :( 
(See the happy yet sad logic?)




My bro got me an iPod touch!  =D I wanted to get it so badly last time, when Izz first got his.. Was so addicted to it. Eventually I told myself to forget about it coz I'm not so generous to get the iPod touch for myself.
Suddenly my bro gave it to me and i was like O.0 woooots!! Double double double wooots!!


Went to OneU today to do some shopping, and got a casing for my iPod  =) Wheeee!!


Baking and cooking session tomorrow! Wheeee can't wait!  =D

0 comments: