Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Horror

...of packing. (Actually just the thought of it)


I have a luggage. 25kg allowed.


I have a lot of things to bring. When I say a lot, I mean it.


Let me show you.




Picture (1) : Clothes. Dresses, formal tops, cardigans, jackets.
See the part where there's boxes? Shoes. Flats. Heels. Behind those boxes, are more boxes with shoes. And some of my shoes are kept outside. FML.
I need diff colors of cardigans and jacket to match diff sets of clothes ok! 
Being a girl is so difficult!! But fun at the same time. Ho Ho Ho~






Picture (2) : 
Top compartment : Bags. Handbags, sling bags, totes..bla bla bla..
Second compartment : Tshirts. Tshirts. and.... Tshirts.
Third compartment : Jeans. Shorts. Pyjamas. Towel. Skirts





Note: Don't tell me that I just need ONE or TWO bag and ONE or TWO pairs of shoes. I will KILL you. Literally.
How can ONE bag match every outfit? How can ONE pair of shoes suit every occasion?
You must be crazy.






Picture (3) : 
Picture of my luggage. Yes you're right. ALL my clothes are not even in yet. T.T
Its just hangers, socks, iron, pads (Don't laugh ok! Ppl say the pads in Aus very expensive!)







Picture (4) : The plastic bags on my chair, are stationaries.
The plastic bags below and beside the chair = Contact lens solution, pads (yes I bought alot of pampers for myself), and some other necessary stuff for women. 





I can officially say that I AM DOOMED

I've got so many other things I want to bring which are not shown in the pictures above! Like, my soft toys! Hello I need my Barney, and my Koala Bear, and Berry my dog and my ChiHuaHua Panda if possible! 

And my cosmetics. and my camera. and my laptop.and my novels to kill boredom. and photoframes to put pics. and GOT SO MANY THINGS LA OMG

How do people pack when they go overseas?! Terrifying experience!



It is going to be THE most challenging packing to be done in my life I swear.










Next up: Sushi making experience















0 comments: