Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love my cousins

Just got back from Aeon and McD with Rach a while ago..


Rach has been feeling rather sad lately because William has gone back to Sabah..

and each time I read her blog or see her facebook status, I feel sad for her as well..


So I decided to take her out, and try to make her feel better.. Wanted to go for manicure with her, but she's already got hers done this afternoon.. So I had my French Manicure!



Wheeeee~ My first manicure ever! *Okay I know I'm damn lame, but shuddup okay.  =)


My nails look so pretty now, I'm so happy!!






Ling's exam just finished, and she'll be back in Klang in less than a week!  =D


*Double joy!


Can't wait for the trip. Need a getaway from work work work work work!!


Pictures? 


Hmmmmm. Soon!


Thanks Victor for the compliment! There's more improvement to be done.. It will take some time..but, soon! Soon I shall be better at it... :)

0 comments: