Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Advertorial - AliceWonders.com



My dearest shopaholics,


You are cordially invited to my Happy Un-Birthday Party. If partying all night is fun, partying ONE WHOLE MONTH must then be MAD! So I am having the party last from 26th August to 30th September 2009.


And what is a party without shopping, and I mean buying handbags at 70% discounts for that matter. But I am told by the Mad Hatter that his moods are a little berserk, causing the bag prices to grow and shrink at random days (yes, a little like our modern day stock market).


This is my party schedule:


26th Aug – 29th Sep: OPEN SALES AT 50% OFF


30th Sep: SECRET SALES AT 70% OFF (PASSWORD TO ENTER)


Yes, you read right about the Secret Sales. I’m making it close and personal, to make sure we get only the SERIOUS SHOPAHOLICS, no trespassers allowed! And to prove you can shop till you drop, all you need to do is send this invitation here to another 11 shopaholic friends to get the secret password! Remember to CC unbirthday@alicewonders.com.


Want something more? The person who sends the longest email invitation will win a FREE bag of his/her own choice!




Don’t be late like the white rabbit. Hop onto my website to make an RSVP to my Un-birthday Party. For more info, kindly go to www.alicewonders.com/unbirthday.php. For any comments or enquiries, feel free to contact us at alice@alicewonders.com.


Luv,
Alice

0 comments: