Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry!

Ok I have like 3204093894 pictures taken at Switzerland, and I'm so lazy to pick which to upload (since blogger takes forever when it comes to uploading pics)


So I decided to just blog about some random stuff for now.

Well don't worry, I will definitely blog about Switzerland, since its my favourite compared to Paris,London and Birmingham.

So now, everybody is talking about the MTV WorldStage. and everybody wants the passes.

I want them too! But I'm not doing anything about it. HAHA. Prolly because none of my close friends are going. Its okayyy. Neverminddd..

I have an interview tomorrow and I'm still online at this hour. Great. I am a genius I tell you.

Oh did I mention I hate SS15? Because of the JAM! Traffic JAM, Human JAM, Food JAM, everything JAM JAM JAM!! Wtf.

I'm having the OHMMM to work! I feel like being indulged in tonnes and piles of work.
Reminds me of those days, where I would work my ass off, all for my PBSM stuff! It was super tiring, and super fun! Well maybe because I have interest in it!
Its soooo tiring, but your hardwork pays off in the end when the event turns out to be successful!

Oh and I rescued my hair. :)


0 comments: