Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Blissful 19th Birthday!

4th August, 1a.m., on MSN, chatting with Mr Fabian

Fabian : oik come lets go out now
Me : You crazy ah? My mom will kill me and chop me into pieces!!
Fabian : Eh come on lah, you 19 already right?
Me : Mmmm Yeah, I just turned 19, like, an hour ago..
Fabian : OMG IM SO SORRY I 4GT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

HAHHAHAHAH.

So, we planned to go for lunch since I had nothing to do in the afternoon. He came to pick me up from my house, and when I was about to enter the car, I saw another girl sitting in front, so I thought its his friend or something, so I went in the car and he said : remember her or not?

Then the girl turned behind and I was shocked! Its Eileen~!!

She's from Sarawak and she attended a PBSM camp 3 years back! Thats how we met each other!

I was super shocked to see her! Anyways, we went to Aeon's Old Town for lunch and talk talk talk, bully each other and had fun.
Then we headed to my house, they waited for me to get ready, then we went to One Utama to hang out.. Bought stuff (not me), talked, laughed, yadi yada.. Then they went back at around 6+ and I met up with a few friends and cousins for birthday dinner at Chili's.



Eileen and I

Fabian the senior and I



xxxxxxxxxx

At Chili's! :)

PuiYee whom I missed alot. Its been so long since we last hang out together! :)



Pretty Evie :)


Funny David







Cut cut cut!
One year older alreadyyy


Hazelnut Cheesecake! :)


Pui Yee and Mua!



Feeding the cake to her using straws as chopsticks!




She's the victim of the night! :)






The 3 Cuz! Rachel ME Evelyn





=DDDD


With Rayne.


Davidddd!!


Sze Meng :)




After Chili's, we walked around and took pictures at the Sticker Photo place!

Then we headed home :(

Sent William home, then went to Ridzuan to fetch Sui Za Bo to my place!!
She made jelly for me! So sweeeet~

We stayed up till 3a.m, gossiping! xD

And oh, when I got home, I saw this on my table.
Its from my younger brother, coz he's supposed to give me RM100 as my birthday present. So since he give me the Choki Choki, the balance is RM99.80.

HAHA. I laughed and Joanne laughed too!
He can be so cute at times!


Present from Evie and Kwa :)

Nail polish and accessory with the alphabet "M"!



Below is the present from Rachel and Pui Yee, with a personalized box and STAMP~!

Awwww. I love u both too!

Pictures below are Pui Yee's drawings to decorate the box :)





Its so pretty! I love it! Thank youuu~!!! Muaaahh~


xxxxxxxx

The next day (5th Aug)


I was supposed to send my brother to school at 12Noon, and I was using my laptop till 11.55am.
So when I shut down my laptop, I saw this paper near my cupboard, I saw it, and I knew its Christine's handwriting. Inside the paper, this is whats written.

Some code thingy.

So I solved the code and this is what it is!

BUT! Before I could even finish solving it, out of no where Christine appeared in my house and she was like : PENGUIN PENGUIN PENGUIN!!! =.=

So I told her : okay woman, CHILL! let me solve the code first.

Then again, out of no where, she said : MY BOYFRIEND FETCHED ME HERE!

That time, I knew that my collegemates are gonna attack me anytime soon. Because I didnt ask her how she came, and she said her boyfriend sent her to my house. Weird right.

And yes, I was right! 1 minute later, HELLOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHHHDAYYYY!! *followed by all the LOL.

There they were, in my room, laughing at me..hehe :)

And this is what I found in my mail box!
A birthday card from them, and some other classmates!

A big shoutout to all these people for the awesome present and wishes and everything!
Sui Za Bor (Joanne) , Jian Quin (JQ), Serene, Christine, Izzuddin, Banana Boat Man (Amirul), Aaron, Imran, Rhea, Grace, Laura, Ruth, Cheryl Bainon, Isabelle, Syazwan, Crystalbelle, Yvonne (Vonn Vonn)~!!!

Thank you soooooooo much!!
All the best for degree and I will definitely visit you guys before I leave :) *BIG HUGS







Christine and Serene went out to "PEE" and bought me cakes from Secret Recipe. Various flavours joint together as one! :)


So...they bought me a present, and made me open up the present..
I was sitting down on the sofa, trying to open the present.

Serene : eyh Michelle stand in the middle and open!
Me : erm why?
Serene : Give a speech! we want you to give a speech! (I believed them because on their birthdays I always kacau them and ask them to give speech/sing song/dance, etc)

So I stood in the middle, then I told them that I will open the present first, then only deliver my "speech".

Then I was taking my own sweet time trying to undo the knot, and they were so impatient and shouting : JUST BURST IT! JUST TEAR IT APART!

Me : nooo.. The wrapper very nice, I wanna keep it.

As I slowly open up the wrapper, some small tiny weeny thinggy fell on the floor, then I looked into the wrapper, and I saw something so fine, and white in colour. Before I could totally apprehend whats going on, Imran came n hit the present from the bottom, and POOOF there it was, powder all over me. =.=

Then there was another layer of wrapper, and another layer of powder.
This time I threw it on Aaron!

THEN, theres another layer of wrapper, and another layer of powder again!! This time I threw it on Izzuddin!!

The worker at GreenBox came in, and he was soooooo shocked. He stood still and remained stone for at least two minutes or so.

HAHAHAHA...

Then the manager came in and said they dont allow people to play with powder/spray n stuff like that, and said, its either we clean it up, or we pay extra. Us, being the KEDEKUT people that we are, decided to clean it up. We were so cooperative we took turns to sing and clean. hahaha.

It was a INDEED a memorable celebration! It was FUN FUN FUN!!

Three happy part time cleaners for Green Box!

Then, we headed back to my house. Some played Nintendo Wii, while some played the piano.
:)

Then we decided to go to Botanic Garden and chill there while waiting for JQ to get back from college.



They got me the Man Utd jersey! Thankiiuuuuallll~!!
Izzuddin and the sicko!


Serene and Joanne


Thats Aaron the clown!



BANANA BOAT MAN!



Kiddooo~



Sui Za Bo and Meeee






After lepaking at the park, we went to Aeon for McD's ice cream, then we had dinner at the Lala-Jian stall~! Along with curry noodles and Mata Kuching.
That marks the end of my birthday celebration on that day!
ps: eventhough the plan wasnt very smoothy executed, I still love all of you for the effort! I really do!!! Its the thought that counts anyway! :)

All the wishes, be it on facebook/email/sms, thank you all so so so so much for making the birthday a memorable one.

And Ling, thanks for calling from Singapore! I know you're busy with Rag and all, but you still called! and eventhough your phone is being cuckoo, and stopped us from communicating with each other, I still love you loads and you'll always be the bestestestest friend! Miss you babe! *Hugs

And, thank you to:
- Kor for the FCUK bag,
- Soo Ling for the LongChamp bag,
- Uncle Auston and Aunty Megan for another handbag
- Fabian and Eileen for the glow-in-the-dark skeleton and lunch :P
- Joanne for the MNG shirt,
- JL for the personalised and custom hand made shirt,
- Sui Za Bo for the Jelly,
- JQ for the lalajian
- Christine for planning
- Mommy for the AngPao
- Daddy and mommy for the trip to Europe

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!

Much love,
Chinnie/WeyChin/Michelle/Seashells

0 comments: