Friday, August 28, 2009

My Bad

So sorry for the absence.


I know I've been missing in action for quite some time.
Thing is, been busy working, and when I get back home all I want to do is just to SLEEP.


I've been working for 12 days CONTINUOUSLY, and I'm super tired.


Glad that I'll be having a long weekend, and will be off to somewhere for a trip with family and cousinsss  :)


I'll make sure that we take loads of photos there, then I'll have something to blog about.


My blog is so dead. Sobs.


Oh Oh Oh, did I mention that I've been really stingy these days. LOL.
I park my car outside the building (so that I don't have to pay parking fee)
I buy Nasi Lemak from Klang coz its only RM1.20, compared to the one near office, which is RM1.60.



Is this a bad sign?!?! I'm being like an aunty. But in a way its good coz I save 40sens! =D


Kill me. damn lame right. Sigh.

0 comments: