Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I don't know about you, but I get easily emotional when I'm all alone.


When I have no one to talk to (because everyone is busy/have class/working) , or when I have nothing to do, I get really really sad.

No, I don't mean that I'm sad cause I have lousy friends, because my friends are awesome. What I'm trying to say is that I hate being bored.

Yes, people need break. But all I need is a short break and that's it!

I don't need a long break, at all. 1 week is more than enough. Like, seriously.

Be it a lunch outing, a simple lunch that takes 1 to 2 hours, I will be more than happy.
Simply because I NEED to communicate with a living thing. Not my virtual farm - Barn Buddy (A game of Facebook just in case you don't know)

Maybe because I feel that I'm still young, and I have the ability and capacity to do anything and everything I want. But I'm not! Because nobody is free to accompany me.

Some of you might say : go for a movie by yourself!

Despite how much I want to give it a try, I'd rather not.
It will just remind me of how lifeless I am.

I need a job.
I need a life.

0 comments: