Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Best" day of my life

Oh you know what. FML.


=.=

I had a great one. An awesome one.

Seriously, I mean it.

How many people can be as stupid as me!?

To sum up what happened today,
-I had to walk freaking far to find my car. YES FIND MY CAR.
-I got conned =.= (positive side is, I managed to escape)
-I met people who doesnt understand simple English. Seriously FML.
-Travelled from one place to another and here and there and here and there. Change of temperature from hot to cold, then cold to hot, then hot to cold, then cold to hot. Which explains why I'm feeling a lil unwell. Coz I'm sensitive to sudden temperature change.

OH and PLEASE. dont be a Ke-Poh and say things like : ur day is not so bad.

BECAUSE, I didnt blog about the whole story from A to Z. Because I've already repeated the same story for like 2390849 times since 1pm earlier.

My eyes are so dry due to stupid useless contact lens.

I need to shop as a therapy. Urgh. but, no money. FML!!!

0 comments: