Thursday, February 18, 2010

Are you kidding me?

After a series of unfortunate events, well not literally "after", because some of it, or should I say most of them are still "ongoing".


Like how my next door flatmate and her kawan-kawan sekalian was singing to some weird songs and giggling at 12am. 

So...Today, I went for my lecture for Psychological Science. 
I was walking down the lecture theatre. anddd... I dont know how, but I just tripped and fell on my butt.
I sprained my right ankle and it hurts. like mad.
Of course I was embarrassed, but I couldn't care less of what others think of me.
It was damnnn damnnn damnnn painful la.

So I slowly got up, and found a place to sit down.
It was so painful I swear I almost teared.

So after like 5 minutes, the pain was gone and I thought "YAY I DIDN'T SPRAIN MY ANKLE IT WAS JUST A FALL"

Yeah right.


After the lecture, I went back to my room. and I saw my ankle. It was SLIGHTLY swollen. but not noticeable.

I took a nap before my next class.

When I got up. My ankle. Its worse. EVEN BIGGER ALREADY FML

Then, when I walked down the stairs, I suffered. Somemore stupid uni so many stairs. Urgh.

So yeah. Its officially swollen.

And yes, I sprained my ankle.

Thank you.

End of story



0 comments: