Monday, February 15, 2010

Episode #2

Remember I said they were having party yesterday night as well?

Yupps. So I went over to Chee Yin's place to spend the night there. This morning, when I went back. This is what I get.



MY AWESOME KITCHEN! AINT IT AWESOME?!
Ps: Spot the unwashed pan in the sink!


Know how to open the cabinet, then duno how to close ah?!?! HAH



New Addition : SLIPPER!!!  =D 
and and, POKER CARDS! and MORE CANS~~~ Wheeeeeeee



and MORE BOTTLES! and Look! Another slipper!! black color wan~~ Woah.. So nice!
Isnt my living room lovely?
You're jealous arent you!


And...Notice board with good information I suppose.



They didnt even close the sliding door. Anyone could have entered stole things. 
Spot the cig pack and the tshirt on the chair.



Look! Trolley outside of the flat with empty bottles and boxes!


OMG I LOVE MY FLAT.
IT IS SO AMAZING
I WANT TO LIVE HERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH ALLLLL MY FLATMATES!


WHOOOOOTS~~




Urgh.

0 comments: