Saturday, February 27, 2010

Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Trip to Ikea!


Last Saturday, we had a mini birthday celebration for Yi Ling's 24th Birthday  :)
It was a potluck dinner at her place =D

Chee Yin and Myself with the fried rice!



FOOOOOD     :D



Left to Right : Skye. Yi Ling. Wing. Jovan. Tale. Virginia. Michelle



Yi Ling's family bought her a cake and talked to her on webcam. They sang her a birthday song too! Super sweet. Then we surprised her with two cakes! haha



Spot the cake in the laptop!



Birthday girl with her two cakes.









=)




Yesterday, we went to Ikea! Just for fun. haha
At Stirling station 


Karrinyup Shopping Centre


Kikki K! :D


IKEA!!! It looks 90% like the Ikea in Malaysia. Made me feel like I'm at home. Wheeee


SEE!! 


Here is where the camwhore session began!




I like this shot  :)






Mirrors are LOVE!


I want my room to be like this too!!


Ohmn.


HAHA So Cute!~










Different facial expressions :)


I was kinda crazy when we went to the kids department!


TeeeHeeee


 I have two balls. =D


Our meal! CheeYin with her hot dog and Yi Ling with her Pizza.


The hot dog is only 1 dollar! Super satisfied and super happy coz its cheap!


Yi Ling bought the pizza and soft drink set. Total of 3dollars. And we can refill the drink!
So, being cheapskate people, we refilled like at least 4 times. HAHA. 
After that we were so full of soft drinks. LOL.
I still love being the cheapskate Malaysian  :)

0 comments: