Sunday, February 14, 2010

I miss home

Being away from home sucks.


I miss every single bit of Malaysia, despite how much I complain.


Its the 1st day of Chinese New Year.
I'm still in my pyjamas and I just had instant noodles for lunch.
This isn't the way CNY should be. I miss my family. I miss my cousins. I miss my friends.
I miss my room. I miss complaining about the loud and noisy firecrackers. I miss having sleepless night because of that. All in all, I miss home. I really do.


I wish that time will just fly by as fast as possible, so that June will arrive faster and I can go back to where I belong.


I went to bed at 12-ish last night. 
All the noise, talking, laughing, clapping woke me up at around 2.50am.
It was my flatmates and their friends, having the time of their lives, and being super inconsiderate.
I couldnt take it anymore. No way I was going to be able to sleep with all the noise. 
I called Chee Yin and went to her place. (Thanks sooo much Chee Yin!)


So yeah, on CNY eve, I didnt even have a peaceful sleep. Wtf.

Seriously this sucks.



I wanna go home  =(

0 comments: