Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates, finally.

A few hours before I left for Perth, JeanNie and Sapura decided to come and surprise me with a HUGE ASS card. LOL
Thanks babess
<3

Capu. Jean. Chin


So..More about Perth....

It was so windy. super windy. super nice.


HAHAHAHA.



In the city  :)


Went to visit the Choc Company. Where we got to taste chocs for FREE!   <3


Touched a wombat


Saw koala(s)


And its super sharp claws


saw some disgusting teeth


Fed a kangaroo


Had frozen coke (bought from McD)


Cooked meals with friends. Dish #1 : Siew Pak Choy with carrots


Dish #2 : Spaghetti


Dish #3 : Chicken Soup


Dish #4 : Butter Chicken & Fish Fillet


Dish #5 : Fish Fillet


This is Chee Yin. :)


I know its quite boring. But I have not settled down completely yet, so, give me some time aights. =)

Toodles!




0 comments: