Wednesday, February 24, 2010

U.P.D.A.T.E.S!

Aloha!
:)


It was 40 degree celcius today. So Damn Hot. Sigh.
Its at night now, and there's no wind whatsoever. Somemore no aircond or even fan in my room.
Pray for me so that I wont die of dehydration ok. 



So anyways, lets see...
Last Friday, YiLing, CheeYin and myself went to Northbridge for Dim Sum. It wasn't the best, but something is better than nothing.
On Saturday, we went to Catamaran! Sailing!  (Go google it if you wanna know more about how is it like :)
It was soooo much fun (and tiring of course!)


I decided to handwash all my clothes because its damn expensive to use the washing machine. Like 3dollars each time. Means its RM9 each time.
So I told myself to hand wash all my stuff, save money, and also to train some ahemmuscleahem. HAHA. Hopefully. (I'm even washing my bedsheet with my hands ok!)


Cooking is fun! It really is!
I always look forward to dinner time~ :)
One day I'll post of all the photos k?
The thing is, we always cook, and we ALWAYS forget to take pictures.
OH WE HAD KIAM CHAI PENG YESTERDAY! It was so good!  =D


We were so happy when we found "Kiam Chai" in one of the shops. Literally jumped around. Hehehe. Jakun right, I know.


I promise I will be more hardworking next few days ok. I will take pictures of the campus and also my room and also other things that might interest you =D


Then next week I shall berpost-post the photos on my blog!


Stay tuned!


CHEERS!



0 comments: