Wednesday, February 17, 2010

:' )

Yes the title of this post is a tearing smiley  LOL


I'm going to reply the messages left in my Cbox in this post, aights?


Vonnie : Haha.. okie dokie.. will do  :) I hope I wont get too stressed too, but I think its already happening. Every single night I study and squeeeeeze my brain. haha. 7 months + didn't use my brain already. Sudah karat.


JQ : Yupps I know I'm very lucky to be able to be here. Its just been really crazy trying to adapt and adjust. With all the unexpected circumstances and problems and hiccups here and there. I was just really, down. But now I'm back on full force, so yeah~ haha. Yup yup you should come to FREO. LOL


Christine : haha. turtie so long never read my blog! Dowan bring you go makan d when I come back! HMPH! haha. Wait la you, one day I'm going to post up all your funny photos on my blog. MUAHAHAHAH. Its a way to destress you know!  xD


Victor : Hey victor thanks alot for all your comments and messages. Yeah its been real tough. and I hope I get to settle down as soon as possible so that I can concentrate 100% on studies. 
=D   How's your Australia trip been so far?


Joanne Low : Thank youuu  =)  Susah betul tau, seorang kat sini. haha. Keep me updated with gossips k? So that I can destress and ber-pat-kua with you. Or else I got no one to gossip with, damn sien one leh..


Joanne Choo : haha. thank you sui za bor!! I misssss youuuuuu leh. Next time we bervideo call again kays?  <3  MUAKX  *hugs
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: