Monday, February 15, 2010

Know what?!

Dear Problems,


Know what?
You can attack me all you want, and I won't let you beat me down.


Yes, Internet, you may be as troublesome as you wish, and I will bring you down.


Yes, classmates, you can stereotype people all you want, lets see how it goes when results are out.


Yes, stupid phone line, you can be as irritating as you wish, I will make sure I move to the new buildings so I can get full signal and people can finally contact me without trying so hard.


Yes, homesick-ness, you can remind me of how much I miss home and my family and friends and every one back in Malaysia. I'm only going to focus in my studies and strive to excel and make everyone proud of me.


Yes, books, overwhelm me with all the big words and try your level best to confuse me.


Because of all of you, dear problems, I am going to be strong and go through all this without crying anymore.


You give me shit, nevermind. I will be patient.




Dear all,
Thank you so very much for listening to my rants and whatnot, I really really appreciate each and every one of you for being there for me. From asking me to stop crying, to comforting me on facebook, to sending me messages in facebook, to emailing me and so on..


Thank you so very much...


I'm more than motivated to do well and make you guys proud. No more cry baby me.   :)


Cheers everyone!




Know what? I'm back.    ;)

0 comments: