Sunday, February 7, 2010

So, this is it.

Sorry for not updating this space for the past few days.
Reason(s) : Lazy, not motivated, lazy, busy, lazy, gototherthingstodo, lazy. (You get the idea right?)   :D


So.. Yups. 
I just woke up like 1 hour ++ ago. I wanted to sleep more so that I can wake up later, so that I have less time to spend for the day, so that I won't be so bored. But no thanks to the stupid birds for making so much of noise and waking me up from my beauty sleep.


Random 1 : I love my bed! its so colorful~ Makes me happy  =D


Mmmm. Lets see, what else. OH internet here is so damn expensive. and its not unlimited, unlike Malaysia. Sigh. Oh well.
Everything is expensive here. Pringles cost 7AUD. Nope I'm not joking. 

My Uni will be having tours on Friday and Saturday to go to Fremantle and the WildLife Park. Although I've already been to those places before, I'm still joining. Becauseeee I have nothing else to do in the hostel, and its a great chance to be shame-less and ber-bonding with more people.


My room is pretty big and spacious.   =D
Will take picture of it once its super neat. (slowly wait lah ok)   :P


and OH the line here is super bad. Like, I have to stay right beside the window, to get signal for my phone. I asked the receptionist at the hostel, she said its because of the metal roof?  o.0
Stupid. Sigh.


Random 2 : The mushroom soup I bought that day, sucks.


All the malls are closed today. sigh.. yes yes, they're closed on Sundays.. So sienz!


I miss home already.  =(


NAK BALIK!!







0 comments: